Shell LNG and BioLNG
Fuel for sustainable business!
We must all support the decarbonization of road transport. And to do that, we can now rely on new, low-emissions fuels, such as LNG and bioLNG. Shell is the largest independent producer of liquid natural gas (LNG) in the world, present at each stage of the process: from searching for gas fields to distribution.
Benefits for your business:
- Cleaner combustion. Shell LNG and bioLNG help reduce vehicle greenhouse gas emissions by up to 22% compared to conventional diesel.
- Engine performance. LNG is a tested and reliable technology and LNG-fueled vehicles have similar performance and engine power parameters as trucks fueled by diesel.
- Noise reduction. Liquid natural gas allows to reduce engine noise by up to 50%. This improves driver well-being and allows vehicles to enter low noise zones.
- Safety. When used correctly, LNG poses no risks. The level of risk is no higher than for other regularly used fuels.
- Environmental protection. LNG-fueled vehicles allow transport companies to reduce their carbon footprint and provide services to the most demanding clients.
LNG network expansion
The number of LNG stations keeps growing. Stations of this kind already exist in Poland, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and Turkey, etc.